Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

December 8, 2008 & Invisible Supply

As I recognize that God is Omnipresent ... All Presence ... I know that I am always in the Presence ... of Good. There is that within me that always knows, and knows that I know, that I can depend on this Invisible Presence and Power to sustain me in all that I do. I absolutely believe and know I believe ... in the Good ... God, for there is nothing in me that denies the Truth. I enjoy my relationship with God knowing that God has infused in me great faith and trust in Its Infinite Supply to supply me with every Good thing I can accept for myself. Divine Mind has brought to my awareness of an abundant Universe with enough to share and to spare for everyone. I always look to share the Good that God supplies to me through my consciousness of abundance. I give freely and joyfully, knowing that as I do, I am expressing the Abundant Life that is God, Infinite Spirit. I register abundance in my mind knowing that as I create within, I experience without ... for that is the Law of God. And for this awareness and understanding, I give thanks. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: