Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, February 18, 2008

February 18, 2008 & Consciously on God

From the ancient scriptures, Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep [them] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because they trusteth in thee."
I rejoice and give thanks for the awareness that as I consciously think towards God ... I find myself at peace with all things that concern me. I am never disturbed, worried, or concerned, for there is no room for these thoughts in my mind. As I maintain, in my mind, the Truth that I am in God and of God ... I know and I know that I know, that All the Power of God is right where I am. It is my great joy to consciously contemplate the glorious Presence of God within me and in All that I see. I invite the Holy Spirit into my heart and my faith is increased tremendously. I do not entertain thoughts of lack or limitation for being the free spirit that I am, I cannot be bound to anything that restricts my thinking. I seek the All-ness of God and I witness Its Presence in the world around me. I continually draw from the Abundance of the Infinite knowing that my every desire is fulfilled in the right and perfect time. My conscious realization of God's Omnipresence, keeps me in perfect peace, strengthens my faith, and renews my trust in God Infinite Good-ness. I feel a deep sense of gratitude in knowing that I am One with God, One with the Good ... in all ways and in all things ... and in this knowing, Peace is Omnipresent in my life now. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: