Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008 & Good Times

I rejoice and give thanks that God has created me in Its image and likeness; Spirit, Life and Truth. I know that the Truth of me is my One-ness with Infinite Life, Infinite Spirit. This is the Spirit in me that accepts the Good and only the Good for me and for all those around me. I am filled with the Spirit ... It is the very Life and Joy of me, now. These are the Good Times for me and for all those who accept their Good from the Infinite Abundance that is available to each and every one of us. There is never any lack ... restriction ... or limitation ... for All Is God, All Is Good ... and the All-ness of Good cannot be measured ... for it exceeds the dimension of the physical. I realize my Good is made manifest as I announce it as mine ... for in the Great-Invisible, my words are responded to instaneously. I am living in the Good Times now ... and the times are only getting better and better every day in every way ... and so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: