Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 3, 2008 & Amazing Grace

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing that the Presence of God is always right where I am. As I turn within to the Kingdom of God, I know and know that I know, that God responds to me. This Divine Spirit is always connected to the spirit within me, always waiting in silent repose for me to choose that which I desire to do, to be, or to have. And with amazing grace, Spirit working through Law, knows what to do and how to do it, to move me into a greater experience of life, love, joy, peace, prosperity and success. "Spirit perfects that which concerns me" ... and so I expect and I am convinced that my Good is revealed in the right and perfect time. I do not strain or struggle, nor do I choose that which is not Good for everyone for I know that as I am aligned, in mind, with the Nature of Divine Spirit, the All Good that Is God, is always available to me and I can claim that which is mine. I feel a great sense of happiness and joy knowing that all things are possible as I turn to God, Infinte Spirit. I live in God-consciousness, and It is the consciousness of peace, happiness, joy and love. I think, feel and know that at the point in the Universe where the Divine is recognized, All Power is availble to me and to everyone. In this awareness my heart and soul are filled up with gratitude and praise for all the blessings that are mine today and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: