Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008 & Love and Forgiveness

I rejoice and give thanks that I have the awareness that there is only One Mind, this Mind is God, and this Mind is my mind now. Knowing that in mind, I can always choose love ... love is always my decision. And in this choosing love, I forgive myself and forgive all others knowing that to forgive, I give up any feelings that are unlike God, Infinite Love. I am grateful for the awareness that everything is consciousness, and that consciousness is always expanding and embracing a greater concept of love and forgiveness. In this present moment, I am certain that love is always unfolding in the consciousness of everyone I come into contact with. I know that my love and forgiveness is boundless and that no matter who may seek my forgiveness, it is given automatically, for Love rules the Universe and Love rules my consciousness. And in this very moment, I forgive myself by knowing that no mistakes have been made and no mistakes are being made, now and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: