Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008 & All Is Well

All is well in my life now. I have confidence that this is so, for I know that God is supporting me in my highest Good right here where I am. I realize that there is no separation from me and God. As the wave is always connected to the ocean, I am always connected with God. I am secure in my knowing that the Presence of God is forever with me, for God Is Life Itself ... and I am a part of Life. I believe and accept for myself a greater joy in living. I believe and accept for myself loving companionship and harmonious relationships. I now forgive my self and all others, knowing that each person that I contact is but a reflection of me. I accept that consciousness is always shifting ... lifting me up to my highest level in all things. I accept the best that my consciousness providesfor me, and I know that as I am grateful for that which is mine today, I open a space in my consciousness to accept an even greater measure of Good tomorrow. As I seek the Truth, I know that more and more Good unfolds in my life. I am grateful for Life, for God, and for this beautiful, abundant Universe in which I live, move, and have my Being. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: