Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 28, 2007 & Prosperity Now

Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is Law, I now unify, in mind, with the Law and create within my consciousness a definite acceptance of prosperity. I know that I am One with the Good that is mine ... and I accept my Good in the form of financial prosperity now. All that I do, prospers me ... and all who enter into my experience today ... prosper me. I activate the Law by giving of my talents, my skills, and my service, knowing and accepting that the Law demands that I give first ... and in so doing, I receive spontaneously, a Greater Good each and every day. My mind is open and receptive to the influx of Infinite Mind. There are no limitations in my mind as I know that prosperity is One with a mind that is free. I rejoice and give thanks for the prosperity that is mine ... and I am prospered even more still. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates