Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19, 2007 & Love Revealing

As I recognize God, Infinite Spirit, I recognize unconditional Love. This unconditional Love is Limitless in Its expression and sweep throughout the Universe. It is in me and it is in everyone ... it is Life Itself. As this Love reveals Itself to me, I am healed of anything that separates me in my mind from It. Love is the healing Power of God ... and It is Infinitely Intelligent ... always revealing Itself in the right and perfect time and the right and perfect way ... when It is recognized and realized in our hearts and minds. Love within me opens my mind to know that I am always loved and in this knowing I accept that as Love is within me ... I am always loving. I know that I am the "beloved" of God ... as is everyone .... for no one is separate from Infinite Love. I am deeply moved by this knowing ... and I give thanks that it is so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: