Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22, 2007 & Prosperity 101

The basic tenet of the Principle of Prosperity is, "give and be given to" ... and this means that we cannot "withhold" that which we are called to give, whether it be gratitude, love, respect ... or money. We have within us an "infinite abundance" from which to give, for within us is the "In-Dwelling Presence of God" ... and God is the "Abundance" within and without. Let's bring these ideas into a treatment:

I rejoice and give thanks that there is a river of abundance within me that flows from an Infinite Source that is God. Knowing that All Is God, I know that as God is Abundance in the Infinite, I am Abundance too, for I am One with All that God Is. As I am called to give, I know that this Inner Presence that brings this call to my awareness, knows what to give, and gives it through me. Knowing that I am always expressing the Life of God to the level of my awareness of this Truth, I know, and I know that I know, that All that comes to me, comes through my consciousness of God-Abundance. There is no limitations in my consciousness, for I always have something to give. I give freely, as I know that God loves a "joyous giver" ... and I realize a great joy in all that I give; spiritually and materially. I give thanks for this understanding and this awareness ... and I give up any ideas that my giving can be withheld from anyone ... for it is God giving through me. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: