Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prosperity Unfolding

I rejoice and give thanks that prosperity is unfolding with grace and ease in my life now. I know that the Source of my Good; God, Infinite Spirit, blesses me abundantly today with success and prosperity in all that I do. I know that the "laborer is worthy of his/her hire" and so I know that the work that I do and have done, is compensated through my consciousness of Infinite Supply. I believe and know that I believe ... that the Universe continually supports me in realizing prosperity and success to a greater degree than ever before. I allow this Infinite Presence to work for me ... through me ... by opening my mind to an increase in all things Good now. Everyone I meet today cooperates in supporting my success and financial increase. Everyone I meet today is benefited by this cooperation with me. I know that the Universe is a "Unity" ... and the Good for one, is Good for All. I accept this as the truth for me and for everyone now. I let it be so with gratitude and thanksgiving ... and it is so now.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: