Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Perfect Fulfillment Established

There is within me a Power that is complete and unshakable. This Power within me is the Spirit which I call God. I realize that this Power is within all people. It is God-in-me that has this awareness and It reveals Itself to me through everything that I see. I know and I know that I know, that Spirit responds to me ... to my word, my thoughts, my imagination and my visualizations ... for I am of It and in It, always and forever. In this moment I recognize this Truth for me and for everyone, knowing that this relationship with the Divine is immutable and eternal. I am definite and positive that my Good comes to me daily. Daily I accept health, happiness, harmony, joy, love, peace and abundant success and prosperity. I have no needs as I am always supplied with all that is necessary for the good life. I know that Spirit works for my Good in all things with grace and ease. I am never without a solution, for my awareness of my relationship with God is my solution for any seeming difficulties. I always know what I need to know when I need to know it ... and I always have what I need to have when I need to have it. My life is aligned with right action and right timing. I know and I believe that God-in-me manifests abundance through my consciousness of wealth and infinite supply. My consciousness is free of anything unlike Good ... and I am free, happy and grateful for everything that is mine to experience ... perfect fulfillment is established in my consciousness ... now. ... and so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: