Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Live A Life Of Grace And Ease

I live a life of grace and ease for I maintain my connection with my Source; God, Infinite Spirit. I know that I am never separated from the Wisdom, Peace, Joy and Strength of my Source ... and my experiences reflect this awareness with grace and ease. I love living this life that is mine to experience. I grow ever closer to the Spirit within me as I involve God in all things that concern me. I know that Wisdom guides me and directs me in all that I do for I know that my recognition that this is so opens my consciousness to all the good that is mine. Each and every day I fill my mind with spiritual inspiration knowing that I of mine own self can do nothing without the Spirit that is my very life. I accept with deep gratitude that this life is a gift ... and I am so very grateful for it. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: