Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Money Is My Expectation

As I become more aware of the abundant nature of the Universe and God's infinite capacity to create, I realize and know that within me too, is the capacity to create a greater abundance. God-in-the-midst-of-me leads me and guides me to that which is prosperous and successful. The Law of My Mind is steadfast in knowing that God is my Supply and that God supplies me abundantly. I cannot be distracted by the seeming chaos on Wall Street or the timidity on Main Street. My abundance is not controlled by anything or anyone outside of me. Success and Prosperity are the Laws of my Life, now ... and more and more money is my expectation. I feel the joy in receiving money, the happiness of giving money, the harmony of circulating money ... knowing that Money is God in Action ... it is but a symbol of God's willingness to provide for me every Good thing I can imagine ... and right now my imagination is thrilled with the energy of acceptance and receptivity to more and more money. I give thanks for every penny, nickel and dime that comes to me, knowing that as I demonstrate money, more money comes to me in ever-increasing amounts. I am grateful that this is so ... I let it be so ... and so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: