Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Shine the Light

Credit to Dr. O. C. Smith, Co-Founder, City of Angels Church of Religious Science, author, "Little Green Apples: God really did make them"

I am the Light of the world. I shine the Light of truth on, in and through all false conditions, situations and circumstances that appear and present themselves to me. I am open and receptive to my true nature and purpose in life. I am willing to express myself as I am. I live fully in this moment and know that God's work is already accomplished. In consciousness, I move into the light of my true being. I see God and only God in all that I think, say, do and feel. I see God is my security. I am anchored in my divinity, and all is well. Everywhere I look, I see God. The infinite life of God is right where I am. Today I go forth sharing my light and my life with others, bringing good into their lives as I enjoy my own life. For all of these blessings I am grateful. And so it is! ... October, 2001



Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

No comments: