Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Renewal

Today, as I recognize the Power and Presence of the Infinite surrounding me, pressing against me, and flowing through me, I renew my decision to express that part of the Infinite Spirit that dwells within me. I choose peace this day and am at peace with all things that concern me. Today, I choose health and know that the Principle of Health is always the true nature of my physical and mental being. I am choosing love and cooperation as I let the Spirit of unity and love be expressed through each and every contact I make today. Today, I choose prosperity and freedom, knowing that all things necessary for me to do the thing that is mine to do, to have, or to be, is mine now. I am a part of this great Power and Presence that permeates the Universe and I never lose sight of this in my mind. And I know that all the power that I need is already given to me to use to make all things marvelous and wonderful in my life, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

No comments: