Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, February 23, 2009

Keeping My Mind On The Prize

Today and every day I recognize my conscious union with G-d, Infinite Spirit. And in this putting G-d first, I am putting the focus on good and more good in my life experience. I know that as I unify in my mind, with G-d, I guarantee that my health, success, and prosperity are assured. I realize that the good that I desire is mine to accept, and so in the silence of my mind I choose the good that I accept for myself today; health, happiness, success, financial ease, and peace. I know that this good and so much more is unfolding in my life experience now from the infinite abundance of good that is available in the Universe. I accept these things and more for everyone who desires to experience them. Feeling this at-one-ment with G-d and the good, I stir up the spirit within me and feel a greater vitality and enthusiasm for life, now and always. I believe in the good as I believe in G-d's eternal Presence in my life. I accept these words as my truth, and I feel blessed by them as I open my mind to the magnificence and bliss that is mine now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for your wonderful messages, every single one of them! One year and 4 months ago (Dec 07) I started reading Power of Your Subconscious (JM). I remember the exact 'aha' moment when my life opened up. I was reading about how these ideas are life principles, just like water is, at a chemical level, always H2O - all the time, not just some of the time. Just as water is precisely H2O, these principles of Mind are...precise, not to mention....beautiful. And real. Very real.
I found Joseph Murphy's books to be very good. Lately, I hungered for more and to...branch out to slightly different viewpoints, but along the same vein of thought. I came upon your website and blog.
I find your blogs to be very well thought out, and the ideas you present just feel like such a deep down truth. I feel peace when I read your blogs. I feel like a hunger I have had forEVER can be quelled. My life has been shattered and rebuilt, but in the best of ways. My heartfelt thanks to ALL of you who, I guess you are collectively Science of Mind followers. This is just pivotal to my life. I just feel like, at the end of my time on Earth, these words, these beautiful words, will have helped me to make my life extremely fulfilling. And so it IS!
Take care, Beth