Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, December 25, 2009

I Am Unlimited - Dr. Frank Richelieu

I work in the consciousness of Truth and I work with love.
I am unlimited in my spiritual nature.
My mind is unlimited.
The life within me is unlimited.
My creativity is unlimited.
My ideas are unlimited.
The beauty around me and within me is unlimited.I am unlimited in every respect.
I work in the consciousness of Truth and I work with love.
And So It Is!

* Written by Dr. Frank Richelieu (modified)


Keep the faith!

Rev Bates

3 comments:

Cindy Harris said...

I have a question? I am now watching Dr. Wayne Dyer on PBS. He is not the only personal development trainer I follow. I have been working on my own personal development for about 5 years and I constantly find that my mind fights with itself, especially if I am aware that I am trying to change my thoughts. Am I trying to hard? Do other people ever experience this?

Rev Bates, The Way to a Wonderful Life said...

Hi Cyn,
I would suggest to you that you are trying to do the work yourself, rather than "let" the Spirit do its perfect work through your consciousness. Several periods of sitting in the silence each day for a few minutes may be all you need to move past this. It is common for people to experience this until they realize that they must let this Power that is Greater than we are work through us.
Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!