Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I Am Free" by Dr. Carleton Whitehead

The Infinite Spirit created me out of Itself and left me free to discover Itself in me as what I truly am. There is nothing in the universe to bind me. I am free to create in my life what I choose to create. I am free to draw upon the limitless storehouse of good. I am free to love. I am free to tap the wisdom and intelligence of Mind. I am free to change my beliefs to accord with this wisdom and intelligence. I am bound in only one way - to experience the out-picturing of my beliefs by the Law of Mind, which is itself the Law of Liberty.

Knowing this, I release from every level of my consciousness any and all beliefs unlike what I truly am. Feelings of inadequacy, fear and anxiety are gone. They were merely reactions to the old belief that I was separated from my good. I release all guilt over past mistakes - results from misconceptions of myself and life. I accept others in the same light as I accept myself. Good Will radiates to all unconditionally. I thus free all relationships to unfold naturally and harmoniously. I rejoice in my freedom to live and let live.And so it is.
Amen.

Keep the faith!
Rev-Henry Bates

Note:  Comments have been disabled from this blog due to a high volume of spam.

No comments: