Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, June 21, 2008

All Is Well, Right Where I Am

I feel the blessing of knowing that the Presence of the Presence of God is right where I am. I feel Its Love, Harmony, Peace, and Joy within me and without. I know that everything I see, hear, feel, taste, and touch, is part of this Presence and all is well. I realize that my conviction that Good permeates all things, reveals a greater Good to me. I accept that my beliefs about the world in which I live are reflected back to me and create my reality. Knowing that the true Reality includes both the Seen and the Un-Seen, I am never disturbed by any appearance that seeks to deny the All-ness of Good ... the Omnipresence of God, Itself. I accept within my consciousness that the Power of Infinite Spirit knows no opposition and so I focus my mind on the Good and the Very Good ... and only the Good is revealed to me. I know that the nature of God resides within my consciousness, working through me and for me creating my highest Good in every condition and circumstance that I find myself in. I know that as I accept a greater Good in my mind ... without doubting ... this Good manifests in the right and perfect time and in the right and perfect way. I accept this Good knowing that it is mine ... for it is the Infinite's will that my Good comes to me with grace and ease. I accept this Good with a grateful and joyous heart filled with love and thanksgiving. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: