Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Because I Believe

Because I believe in the Power of God and know that the Law of good operates upon my word of faith, I speak this word with complete abandonment. I speak it with enthusiasm and joy. I speak it with a deep sense of calmness and peace. I know that I am governed by Divine Intelligence, that my word is a channel of inspiration through which guidance continually flows to me.

I am completely receptive to this guidance and live in a consciousness of joyful expectation of the good, acknowledging that God, around, in and through me, is the only power there is operating in all I do, say or think. I let this power direct me into constructive channels of self-expression.
And so it is.
- written by Dr. Ernest Holmes

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: