Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Open to a Greater Good

As I open my mind to greater opportunities and prosperity, I keep my mind focused on God, the Good. I know that the Spirit is within me and is within the idea and desires for Good that come to me. I know that "it is the Father's good pleasure to give to me" ... and in this realization, I am never distracted from the Good that is mine. I know and understand that Good alone is real, and in this awareness of the All-Good, I accept that whatever I am experiencing today is guiding and directing me to a greater and greater Good. I accept that my mind is an instrument of Divine Mind and I align my thoughts with Its nature, feeling this Presence as a living reality in my every experience. My spirit is rich in joy, happiness, harmony, and peace with all things that concern me. I know that everything changes except for the deep faith and confidence within me that God is with me, in me, and for me, at all times and in all things. I accept the greatest Good that God has for me now and I fulfill my role in this Divine demonstration by giving and sharing the Good that is mine, joyfully and gratefully. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: