Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spirit-filled Life

My mind is open and receptive to experiencing the Presence of Spirit in all that I do and in all things that concern me. I know that my spirit of confidence and self assurance is anchored by my trust and faith in Divine Guidance. I accept and identify with the Living Spirit within me and this acceptance empowers me to make the right decisions and choices that move me forward in an ever greater experience of prosperity, joy and success. I know that the Divine Plan for me today is to experience more of God, the Good ... and I am open and receptive to God's willingness to work with me, as me, and through me, so my mind is open to new ideas and a renewal of enthusiasm and expectancy of prosperity and success unfolding in my life now. I accept all the Good that is mine and in gratitude for this Good, I give of this Good generously with the conviction that the more I give the more I receive. I do not set any limits in my mind on the measure of Good that I accept for me and for all others as I witness the marvelous results of living a Spirit-filled life, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: