Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Treatment for Health

Knowing that the Infinite has instilled within me the intelligence to choose, I choose health, peace of mind, and freedom. I am free in the Spirit and this Spirit dwells within me. My health is an expression of God-in-me; perfect, whole, complete. I am relaxed and my mind is filled with peace as I know the truth about health. I know that God is Life and I am part of this Life which is God. I know that every part of my Being is animated and alive with the Spirit of God. I know that there is nothing that obstructs my health, my peace of mind, or my freedom to express life physically, mentally and emotionally in a state of complete, whole and perfect health. Every part of my Being is healthy; mind, body, spirit. Nothing shall enter my consciousness that does not demonstrate health and peace in my experience. I fully accept that I am expressing God's infinite health and peace as me, for me, and through me. I know that it is God expressing all these things through my consciousness of acceptance and gratitude. I surrender all things unlike health and peace of mind to God, Infinite Spirit, knowing and trusting that everything that concerns me is harmonized into the Good; health, peace, joy. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Ron Daack said...

Dear Reverend Bates,
I remember visiting your website a few years ago and you helped with a problem I was faced with. This morning I was sitting thinking of my wife and her health and yur name came to my mind. I went through google and found your website once again and there was a treatment for health that I am going to share with my wife.

I really do like your website and this time I am going to keep it with me.

Thank You
Ron Daack

God Bless You

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to come upon this treatment today, as I am going in for medical tests tomorrow. At this point we have no idea what it may be, but with you, tonight "I choose health, peace of mind, and freedom." Many thanks to you, Rev.