Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Discover A New Freedom

Credit to Dr. Ernest Holmes:

Today I practice being myself, and seek to reveal more fully the miracle of Life.
I discover a fuller delight in living, and in the wonder of Being that continually wells up within me.
I think simply and directly from the center of my being, which is G-d, the living Spirit.
I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing and the act of living - which proclaim the one Power and the one Presence in all things.
Today, as a child would, I accept this Presence that responds to me in a personal, warm and colorful way. It fills me with vitality, opens my mind to greater vistas, and imbues me with a love for all life.
As I now accept my partnership with the Infinite I discover a new freedom.
My thoughts soar, my experiences expand and unbounded joy fills my being.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

No comments: