Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prosperity Is My Result

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing and accepting that there is only One Mind, and that this Mind is G-d, Infinite Spirit. And in the awareness that this Mind is Life, I know and accept that I am a part of this One Life. In loving trust and faith, I am guided and directed to a greater consciousness of prosperity as I turn to Spirit in all things. I know that the only power I will ever know must be the power that flows through my mind from the One Power, G-d. And in this realization, I can cause that which I choose to experience to be made manifest in my life. I think only of prosperity, of opulence, of financial freedom, and prosperity is my resulting experience. Money and all things necessary for me to do that which I choose to do, to have that which I choose to have, to be that which I choose to be .. is mine now. I am never without that which is necessary for me to move forward with an ever-increasing success in all things that concern me. Knowing that Spirit is always my Source, I expect and receive all that is mine, for I know and believe that "the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." And in this consciousness, I want for nothing, as I am a believing and receiving expression of the One. My mind is always open to the expected and the unexpected, and I act on every good idea that comes to my awareness that is part of my increase in prosperity and success. I feel the joy that is part of this awareness as I live in a state of happiness and enthusiasm each and every day. I pause and give thanks that this is so for me ... and in gratitude I generously share my good with all those in my world of experience. I release these words as I mentally thank G-d for expressing Its Greatness as a part of me and filling every space and every circumstance of my life with the Good.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A more appropirate message could not come my way today. More life for everyone! Prosperity brings freedom in many forms, and also therefore creativity. What a blessing that nothing can keep away the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Thank you Rev. Bates for this wonderful affirmation. I cherish it especially today. Blessings, Sarah

beyondtycoon said...

love it, love it, love it. i love it all.
thank you, rose