Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, May 10, 2009

An Effective Prosperity Prayer by Dr. Joseph Murphy

I know there is only one Source, the Life-Principle, from which all things flow. It created the universe and all things therein contained. I am a focal point of the Divine presence. My mind is open and receptive. I am a free-flowing channel for harmony, beauty, guidance, wealth, and the riches of the Infinite. I know that health, wealth, and success are released from within and appear without. I am now in harmony with the infinite riches within and without, and I know these thoughts are sinking into my subconscious mind and will be reflected on the screen of space. I wish for everyone all the blessings of life. I am open and receptive to God's riches - spiritual, mental, and material - and they flow to me in avalances of abundance.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: