Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Prospering Power Prospers Me

Credit to Dr. Carleton Whitehead, "Creative Imagination":

God, the Infinite Giver, is forever giving through all creation. The prospering power of Life is continually prospering Its expressions. As a seed is multiplied by the vital activity within it, so are my creative ideas carried to fruition by the power of life within them. God in me as me is always giving through me. My expanding awareness of this truth assures prosperity in all my affairs.

The illusion of good coming to me from outside myself is permanently dispelled. I look not to fortune, chance, or a hoped-for change in externals to bring me fulfillment. I look to God, the one prospering action, moving in my consciousness as intuition, guidance, love, and creative power.

My crystal-clear perception of wholeness pulses with vitality, and my health blooms. I abide in the fundamental harmony of Life, and my relationships reward me with rich understanding. I know Mind as the unlimited source of money, and my financial activities thrive. Creative power flowing through my God-centered consciousness prospers whatsoever I do.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.