Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Eyes Are Open, Now I See


Credit to Dr. Ernest Holmes:


My eyes are opened more widely, and I look out upon a broader horizon. Across all the experiences I may have had which were limited or unpleasant, I now see the rosy hue of a new dawn.
Letting go of that which is little, I now enter into a larger concept of life. Dropping all fear, I entertain faith.
Realizing that every form of uncertainty is seeing only in part, I open my spiritual eyes to that which is wholeness. As I do this, the limitation, the fear, and the doubt slip away from my experience, taking their departure in quietness and in peace.
I turn to that which is greater and better and fuller ... the eternal life of happiness and of peace. My eyes are open to the breadth and the height and depth of that life which is God, that life which is good.
And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

1 comment:

Boston Michael said...

Love this by Mr. Holmes...Say's it all in a nut shell...I could read this everyday just as a reminder of how things really are.... Thank you Dr.Holmes and Thank you Rev Bates for these great posts that serves a greater purpose for us to all endure.

Peace and Blessings
Michael