Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today Is The Day

Gratefully I recognize the Presence of G-d today, in all things and in all people. I know that this One Life which sustains and maintains the Universe in perfect law and order, is everywhere present. I acknowledge G-d as Intelligence, as Power, as Love, and all things good. I believe and accept that this Power in-dwells me and all of life as we know it.

I identify with the presence of this Infinite Spirit within me for I know that It is the Source of my every good desire, my hopes and my dreams. It is the way, the truth and the life, within me.

I declare in this moment that I use this Power and this Intelligence as I open my mind to new ideas that bring forth into my experience a greater happiness, a greater joy, and a greater success in all that I do. I know that as I depend on this Principle: All Is G-d and All Is Good, there is nothing beyond my reach or the capacity of my consciousness to embody.

My consciousness of success and prosperity contains the perfect mental equivalent, the perfect images, and the perfect likeness, of the good life that I accept for myself now, right now, in this moment. Today is the day. Today is the day in which my consciousness reveals in the physical that which I hold within my mind. Today is the day. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev Bates

1 comment:

Malcolm Nicoll said...

A note of gratitude. Thank you, Rev. Bates. Found a quote that is very appropriate that I'd like to share with all:

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them." Kahlil Gibran