Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"I Am Established In Truth" - Dr. Robert H. Bitzer

Spiritual Treatment: I do not belittle anything that I do. There is no great and no small; only ideas demanding fulfillment. Each experience is important. Each idea contains a life experience. I am an integral part of the Divine Pattern.

God works by means of me. I am essential to the divine unfoldment. Consequently I accept myself as a necessary adjunct of God. Without me God would be handicapped. That is why God created me. Of course, God could have created whole regiments to do what needed to be done, but God created me.

With deep gratitude I accept the choice which Spirit made. My divine self-recognition honors and glorifies Spirit. I am about my heavenly Father's business. I joyously fulfill the divine requirements. I glory in my cosmic role. In accepting myself I provide the outlet of the Cosmic Mind to be. The power of my self-acceptance glorifies the power of the Infinite Mind. I am all that It is. My complete demonstration is inevitable.

And so it is.
Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.