Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, August 9, 2007

April 9, 2007 & Everything Is Groovy!

Once in a great while we experience a day that, at first glance, seems like a "wasted" day ... but ... as we take responsibility for our part in it ... we can realize that nothing is ever wasted. The days that appear so, oftentimes are filled with messages from Spirit that change is about to happen ... or, that we are being "impulsed" to make changes that seem difficult to us. And so we know that "everything is groovy" and we lift our thoughts to something higher and lighter:

In my thoughts of a brighter day than the day that has appeared to me, I accept and know for myself that I am unfolding within my consciousness something greater and more wonderful than I have previously experienced. No one is aware of the blessings that are coming my way, more so than me ... I expect to be blessed ... and I expect to be a blessing to others ... and I can know and trust that we never get what we want ... but what we expect ... and so I know that my blessings are already mine. I don't have to wait to be blessed ... I am blessed right here and right now. And in this realization, I open my mind to that something greater in all things that concern me. I see myself with more freedom; more love, more money, more happiness ... more of every Good thing I can imagine. I feel free and happy and joy fills my heart ... everything is groovy!... to me ... and I feel so very blessed that Spirit has entered into my mind and changed my thoughts ... and I am knowing that this life-changing moment is my greatest blessing of all. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

dougnps said...

I love life changing thoughts and life changing moments. I love when I take the time to see things in more than one way. I was thinking about this blog when I was driving today and I had one of those wonderful feeling that seem to take hold for just a moment but at that moment everything seem so clear and GOD is in my breath and FILLS my mind and there is pure JOY and only JOY. I love when that happens. So thank you for everything. You are a blessing