Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, August 6, 2007

August 6, 2007 & Fear Thoughts

My mailbox today contained many requests for treatment with the issue being fear or one of its synonyms: dread, worry, discouragement, resistance, despair, desperation. In the Science of Mind we know to treat to the opposite of that which is not of God that is being revealed, and as we do, we replace the thought with the Truth. Let us know this in the place of fear thoughts:

As I recognize God as Omnipresence, I unify with Its nature in my mind; peace, love, happiness, intelligence, harmony, beauty and joy. I know that Omnipresence means All-Present and All-ways Present ... and as I wrap my mind around this Universal Truth ... I feel a greater sense of knowing that all is well, that everything is in Divine Order ... that nothing or no one is outside of the Presence of God. I accept for my self and all others God's Eternal Love and Peace ... and I accept within my self and for all others that God has an ever-lasting Love for me and for everyone. There is no limit to God's capacity to respond to us for It is in us ... It is our mind ... closer to us than breathing ... and therefore, in quiet confidence we can ask and all things shall be given to us; peace of mind, joy, happiness, health for our self and for others, harmony and peace even in the midst of seeming discord ... God Is All-Ways the Greater Cause ... All-Ways the way to our Good ... and all we must do is turn from the world ... and turn to this Infinite Presence ... this Almighty Power of Good ... and trust in It ... keep faith with It ... and then we can say, with complete assurance, "all is well" ... all-ways. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rev. Hank,
I want to thank you for these treatments, that I read daily especially since you taught us, that we ourselves ought to practice writing our own Treatments everyday as well, indeed, whenever the need arises! You have made it much easier for me to remember to treat daily by keeping up this blog for us so faithfully and I am very grateful for your model examples to emulate.
You and your ministry are an Oasis of Spiritual Strength for our journeys together as Companions in Spirit.
And, NOW, you have inspired me to start a blog also! I will send you the details as soon as its activated!
Blessings of Love and Light and Oceans of Bliss.
And so It Is!
Brother Dennis
Washington DC

dougnps said...

These treatments remind me DAILY how close GOD is... in every breath I take. Keep it up Rev. Dr. Bates you know I love you.