Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

August 7, 2007 & Poverty Consciousness

Recently someone told me that they knew they had a "poverty consciousness" ... and went on to explain how this had prevented them from enjoying their life as they had experienced one financial struggle after another. But, the Truth is, this is only an "illusion" that has been accepted ... and therefore demonstrated ... so let's stop accepting illusions and accept the Truth instead:

Knowing that I am One with God ... I realize, as did the Master Mind Jesus, that "all that the Father hath is mine" ... and as I accept this as the Truth for me, I enlarge my capacity to embody and accept more and more of the infinite abundance that is available to me. I lift up my thoughts and declare that I have a "wealth consciousness" .... I get a sense of myself living and experiencing an affluent and luxurious life ... I enjoy the wealth that is mine ... and I share this wealth willingly and generously. When I read in scripture that "God loves a cheerful giver" ... I realize that this statement was written about me ... for I am a cheerful giver ... for I always have plenty ... and plenty to give. It is a great joy to live in the abundance of God ... to capture the essence of this abundance in my consciousness ... and see It revealed in my world of affairs. In gratitude I accept more and more everyday as I know that as I gratefully accept more ... I continue to be the cheerful giver that God has ordained me to be! ... And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful words today Rev Bates. Yes we bought into the illusion and only the Truth can set us free. Abundance is our birthright. And So It Is.

Blessings to you,
Sylvia

dougnps said...

It takes courage not to accept the illusion of poverty. Today I also see myself as courageous and willing to accept my birthright of abundance...and so it is.