Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Prosperity Is Assured

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing that God works through my consciousness to bring forth the great increase of prosperity that I accept for myself and for all others today. Knowing that All Is God and All Is Mind, I realize that there is no opposition to my Good. I open my mind to the Infinite Flow of prosperity and I make use of this increase in positive and constructive ways that enhance my life and the life of others. I enjoy the Good Life for it is God's desire for me to receive all that I choose for myself. I know and accept that everything that enters my consciousness comes from the One Mind ... and it is Good. I accept the best of times and the best of everything ... now ... for there is more than enough to share and to spare. I live lavishly in happiness, joy, love and in harmony with Life. I freely give and freely receive ... trusting that Spirit always supplies me abundantly through my consciousness of prosperity. I feel a marvelous feeling of gratitude knowing that God, Infinite Spirit, is with me always and in all-ways.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: