Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, June 6, 2008

Searching for God

"Wherever you are, God is. ... Know, you who seek Him, that He seeks you more steadfastly. He seeks you. He loves you. He will not let you be. You could not walk alone, not for a moment, not in the darkest night. Though you stretched not out your hand, yet your hand would be in His. Though you held not out your heart, yet His heart would infold you." - James Dillet Freeman (author and leader of Unity, made his transition on April 9, 2003)

I know that wherever I am, God is, for the Spirit of God in-dwells me. I know that every seeming challenge that may appear in my life, is God calling to me to go higher in my conscious awareness of Its Presence in my life. I am never worried, never concerned, at any moment in time, for I know that I am living in the Presence of the Presence of God. In God I live and move and have my being, and in me, God seeks to express Itself as the Good in all things that concern me. As I direct my awareness to God, Infinite Spirit, I know that All the Power of the Universe supports me in my Good. I live each day in right action and Divine timing. I move, in mind, definitely towards a greater Good at all times. I know that my Good is increasing at all levels. And I am experiencing a greater capacity for success, prosperity, love and joy every day. I am grateful that this is so ... I let it be so ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: