Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, June 2, 2008

Everything I Need To Know

There is only One Mind, that Mind is God and that Mind is my mind now. Knowing that my mind is in unity with the One Mind, I know and I know that I know that Mind reveals to me everything I need to know when I need to know it. I do not have to push and pressure anyone for answers ... or spend countless hours searching for the information that I require. All I must do is open my mind to the One Mind ... that which is All Knowing ... and the information that is necessary for me to move forward into a greater expression of Life ... comes to me with grace and ease ... from known and unknown channels. In this realization I know that this Power that is within me ... is the same Power that created the Universe in perfect Order. And I know that as I stay on focus and live my life on purpose ... all things come to me in perfect Law and Order to manifest the Good that I desire in the right and perfect time. I feel empowered to move forward into a greater expression of my life's purpose ... I accept everything that is necessary for It's complete and perfect manifestation. My love, my joy, my strength and my hope is centered on Principle as I live in the perfect life that is mine ... now.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: