Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Eliminating "seeming" obstructions

The Spirit has no past. It has never been bound by any external conditions. It has always been, and forever will remain, free and independent of conditions. I am of the essence of pure Spirit. I am one with God. I know there is no limitation operating in, around or through me. There is no burden of race belief obstructing me.

It makes no difference what happened yesterday, or what has happened in the past for me or for anyone. My word is a law of elimination of all beliefs and obstructions, no matter where they may come from. I am not bound by anything that has ever happened. The Spirit is creating everything new in my life today. I am free and unfettered. I dwell in the secret place of the most High. There is no fear, no uncertainty, no hesitation, no doubt.

Everything that I do shall prosper. The doorway of opportunity is open before me today. Everything that I do, say and think is stimulated by Divine Intelligence, impulsed by Divine Love. I am guided, directed and guarded into right action. Today, goodness, abundance, happiness, joy, success and friendship are increasingly made manifest in my experience.
And so it is.
*modified from a treatment written by Dr. Ernest Holmes

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: