Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Prospering in the Stillness

I get still and know that God Is right where I am, working always for my highest and greatest Good. I fill my consciousness with the Truth and allow prosperity to reign supreme within my mind. My mind is focused on God, the Good ... and all things come to me with grace and ease. I let go of any thought that claims that my prosperity is restricted or limited in any way. I know this is just the un-truth making a false claim against my senses. I let God loose in my consciousness and my imagination is enlarged in its capacity to claim a greater Good than ever before. I depend on Principle for my everything ... and Principle responds to me with grace and ease. "Before I ask" ... my Good is made manifest for my good use ... and for this, I am eternally grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: