Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, July 4, 2008

Life In The Spirit Is Free

I know that the Spirit is free and unobstructed. It is Infinite; Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient. It is in me and around me, pressing against me within and without. It is the very life of me for It is the only Life there is. I recognize myself as being complete, perfect, and free. I know that Truth is subtle, yet precise, so I know and understand that I am not one with Infinite Mind, but one in It. There is no separation for God Is All. All that I think, I think in God. Every idea that I have, is an idea in God. As God is Infinite, my capacity to think, to will, to imagine, is infinite. I am never without a solution for every seeming problem, nor am I ever separated from God the Good, by any condition or circumstance that I may find myself in. My Good is Omnipresent and Omnipotent ... it is unobstructed. The Spirit is free and therefore I am free. I am free in the Spirit and that is the only true freeedom there is. I know this is so ... and I let it be so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: