Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, July 7, 2008

I ACCEPT THE GOOD WHICH IS MINE

I recognize that the unlimited power of God motivates everything that I say, feel and do. I am receptive to every idea that establishes my Good. I know that nothing can separate me from my Creative Source or the expression of my ability.

For God-in-me quickens my perception and opens all channels for the continuous release of my Good. No belief in inherited tendencies can limit me for I am the individualized expression of God.

Nothing in my thought, feeling nor action can resist nor deny the inevitable flow of my good. This moment I recognize my Oneness with God.

I joyously accept all the privileges of the sons of God. For all that the Father hath belongs to me.
I ACCEPT THE GOOD WHICH IS MINE ... now.

from Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, 1940, "ALL POWER TO YOU"

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

hank it's taken me months to remember my sign in info and password...that's why I haven't posted lately. But I asked to remember and waited a few seconds and here we are. Thank God I've so missed this blog.