Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

GOD-IN-ME IS MY PROSPERITY

God-In-Me is the Source and Substance of my supply and I prosper abundantly. ... Realize the God Power within you is but the point at which Infinite Principle is finding manifestation. It is not only the source of your supply - the actual substance itself. God within you is the substance and the supply. When you find God within yourself as the source and substance, recognize God as abundant, unlimited supply, wealth and money. Then "all" these things are added unto "you." This is a clear exposition of metaphysical law. - Dr. Robert Bitzer, "All Power To You"

Knowing that All Is God and All Is Good, I let thoughts of Good permeate my consciousness, as I know my Good thoughts are God-In-Me. I give all power to these thoughts realizing that it is the Power of God that sustains the Good that I imagine for myself. As I recognize that God-In-Me is my prosperity, I expect and accept the demonstration of prosperity and abundant living. Each day my experiences are the out-picturing of the Good that I dwell upon, contemplate, and receive within my consciousness. I dwell upon abundance, affluence, wealth, opulence and generosity. God is generous with me and I am generous with everyone. I give generously and therefore I receive abundantly every Good thing I can imagine for myself. I believe in the Power that sustains my Good thoughts. I believe in God and I believe that God-is-in-me, now and always. My demonstrations of Good and more Good is evidence of God's Presence and Power in my life. And for all this and so much more, I give thanks to God in all things. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: