Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007 & Respect

As we know in the study of evolutionary science of mind, everything in our experience is a reflection of our consciousness. And respect is one of the most telling of all the things that we reflect back to ourselves. As we know, the Law is: give first ... in other words, to be respected, we must first be respectful ... of our self and others. Let us affirm respect:

Knowing that there is only One Mind and that Mind Is God, I know that all that I think into this Mind returns to me. I know that all that is un-seen, will be seen, so I know that the respect that others give to me, is the respectful attitude that I hold for myself and for all others. I know that respecting myself is showing respect for Life and Truth ... for in Truth, each of us deserves respect for we are God, Infinite Spirit, in expression. Knowing this is the Truth for me, I never allow myself to judge either people or conditions ... knowing that my respect for the Perfection of God, expressing in All things and All people, demands that I see the Good ... support the Good that I believe ... and in turn, I see the Good more clearly. And I am grateful for knowing that this is so .. and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: