Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007 & Receiving

From the author of the Science of Mind, Dr. Ernest Holmes:

Ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you.
How can we receive that which the mind refuses to entertain? Should we not, then, consciously develop the ability to receive more? We make life little and mean and limit our Own Possibilities when we refuse to accept the whole gift of God. We should open our consciousness to a receptivity of the Divine. There will never be any point of saturation because God is infinite. We cannot contract the Infinite, but we can expand the finite.

Today I ask and know that I shall receive. Today I seek and know that I shall find. Today I knock and know that it shall be opened unto me.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: