Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007 & Say "Yes" To Life!

Whenever we find ourselves with a seeming feeling of being depressed, we may consider what we are saying "no" to in our lives. As we practice the Science of Mind principles, we know that God is always providing for us, but it is up to us to say "yes' ... and accept the Good that God has for us. Too many times, we want to bring our human judgment into play, and this can cause us to reject rather than accept our Good. Sometimes it takes great faith and trust in God to say "yes" ... without hesitating ... but if we do ... we may find a greater Good than we could have ever imagined.

In the awareness that God is always seeking to give me the desires of my heart, I can always say "yes" to whatever comes to me, knowing that if I do not judge by appearances, the Good that is for me will reveal itself in the right and perfect time. I depend on Principle, and in so doing I am no longer subject to human error, for I know that God Is All and All Is Good, and so I know and believe, accept and give thanks for, all that comes to me, knowing that it is from God. Without hesitation, I say "yes" to Life and expect to experience the Good in all things. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: