Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007 & The Absolute

There are many degrees of spiritual healing. As we seek healing whether for the physical, mental or emotional, the closer we come in our thinking and trust in the Absolute, to that degree we will be healed.

There is only One Mind and that Mind is my mind now. As I realize my unity with the One, I am fully aware that the Truth of me is perfect, whole and complete. This perfection and wholeness is not limited to my human understanding, for in the Absolute there is no limitation. As I become fully aware of God in the midst of me, I know that the Life of God is expressing as me ... perfectly, completely. There is no doubt in my mind that this Power Greater than me fills my consciousness with wholeness. There is nothing in my life that is not of God. My mind is never distracted by anything for it is focused always on the Absolute. I know that besides God there is none other, so I know that I am surrounded and immersed in the All-Good, all the time. I accept this as the Truth of me now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: