Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 12-13, 2007 & Paying Attention

Dr. Domenic Polifrone stated that the two most important words that affect our lives are "pay attention" ... and for those of us who look for Divine Guidance, this is most important. Spirit can be very subtle in the way in which It directs us and guides us ... and if we are not paying attention, we can miss the guidance that is important to us. Here is a treatment for Divine Guidance:

Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is God, I take the time each day to sit in the silence of my mind and "listen" to that "still small voice" that seeks to impart to me Its wisdom and loving guidance. I am never distracted from this time of "listening" for I know that my time in the silence with Spirit, Infinite Presence, is the most important time of my life. As I move into my day, I "pay attention" to the unfoldment of ideas and actions around me and identify those that are supporting me in my Good. I am never without Divine Guidance for I know that the Presence of the Presence is always with me, always guiding me and directing me, to my highest and greatest Good. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the treatments. I am blessed by your work.
Denise