Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 10, 2007 & Power Affirmation

I do not know who originated this powerful affirmation, but Dr. Bitzer, one of the greats of metaphysics, had it taped to his podium for well over 20 years, and I use it each Sunday in Palm Springs. I have personally used it during times of doubt and it has shifted my consciousness each time, right on time. I am very happy to share it with all of you:

THERE IS A POWER WITHIN ME

That lifts my life to its highest level.
It changes illness into health.
It brings peace amidst turmoil.
It brings success out of failure,
and victory out of defeat.
It brings companionship and
happiness out of loneliness.

IT RESPONDS TO ME

FOR THIS IS THE POWER

THAT DWELLS WITHIN ME!
AND SO IT IS


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful treatment!
Peace, M.

Anonymous said...

Basic Principles of Science of Mind by Dr. Frederick Bailes, copyright 1951, is the first I find of this.