Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 9, 2007 & Enthusiasm

I believe there is power in enthusiasm. When we feel a natural enthusiasm for something, our mind is energized at a higher vibration and has a strong attracting quality to it. I believe that enthusiasm comes from knowing the Truth about Life ... and willingly "reasoning" our experiences back to the Truth so that we are never in a position to feel helpless or hopeless. Once we learn to use treatment as a tool for "reasoning back to the Truth," we can find plenty of opportunities to use it and feel a natural enthusiasm spontaneously. Let's work with a treatment for enthusiasm:

I rejoice in my sincere appreciation for this day and for the experiences that move me toward a greater Good. I know that as I accept within my mind that Life Is Good, all the time ... I experience this Good in a multitude of ways. My mind is charged with enthusiasm ... for Life, for Love, and for so many wonderful things. I know that I live in a Universe of Good and that this Universe is Infinite ... and so I draw upon this Infinite Good for ideas and inspiration to create for me and for those around me, a greater and greater experience of joy and success in all things. I believe in a God that Is All Good and I believe that I am a part of this All Good ... and so I am never without any Good thing that I require to live life fully and enthusiastically. And for this, I am always grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words, wonderful treatment!
Peace and love, M.