Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 7, 2007 & Self Approval

I rejoice and give thanks for the realization that I am One with God, Infinite Spirit. Knowing that I have been created in the image and likeness of God, I realize that I am spirit. And Spirit is peace, love, joy, harmony, happiness, beauty and intelligence ... and I know that I am all these things for they are within me now and always. I love and approve of myself and I see myself as confident, self-assured, and successful in all that I do. I know and accept that I am a perfect idea in the Mind of God, and in this awareness I can accept and love myself knowing that God loved me first and always. It is an incredible thought that I am of the nature of God and my mind processes this knowledge realizing that my consciousness is continually and constantly evolving toward my full and complete acceptance of this Truth. With this greater awareness I know that all things are possible for me that I claim in consciousness as mine. My mind is free from restriction and limitation and I am healthy, happy and enthusiastic towards Life and Life reflects back to me as wholeness and completeness, precisely and perfectly. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the way you put words together. What a wonderful person you must be.
peace,
karen & sue