Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007 & Re-New

In describing evolutionary science of mind, I often say that it is a philosophy that allows us to "re-new" our relationship with our "true self" and God, Infinite Spirit. And I believe that each time we "re-new" this relationship we are acting from a "shift" in consciousness. It has been said that "all spiritual/religious paths lead to God" ... but that is like saying each breath we breathe leads us to air ... like the air that we breathe God surrounds us and permeates our physical being ... we don't go to God, we are "in God" ... and for most of us, it is so easy to not be conscious of this, our "true" relationship with God ... and so we "re-new" our relationship with treatment, prayer and affirmation.

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing the Truth of Being; that I am in-God and of-God ... for this is the Truth and this is where I realize my "true self." I know that God Is Life and this Life lives in me and in all living things. There is only One Life and this Life Is continually infinitely individualizing Itself ... expressing Itself through All, In All and As All. I am profoundly grateful for having this understanding and I know that as I relate to God, Infinite Spirit, intelligently, It responds to me in kind. I know that I am blessed for the One that blesses is in the midst of me ... always blessing me, always loving me, and always guiding me. I know there is none other for I know that God Is All ... and so I embrace in my mind this sense of the All-ness of God, of Good, and I re-new my mind spontaneously. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: